Saturday, July 28, 2018

Divine Arms v1.96 Public Demo

Compared to v1.95 this has is "slightly easier". But it will still be challenging. There have been a fuck ton of improvements here, so I hope you like it overall despite the difficulty. The difficulty is intended for balancing reasons and feedback/data surveying. The main game will NOT have this difficulty spike.
Again make sure you have the SWF Folder besides the game.exe so you won't crash on 'special' events.
If you like it and wish to support, I would gladly appreciate it because I will be needing extra funds for an awesome news which I will reveal in after a few months. But for now all help is appreciated. And if you can't be a patron, sharing this public build is more than enough.
New enemies will start their design and votes mid-August or just after I get some rest.
Thanks everyone! Enjoy!
[LINK]












No comments:

Post a Comment